Advantages and Disadvantages of having a Breast Augmentation in Delhi
Do you dream of a perfect chest? Are you thinking of improving the appearance and volume of your breasts? Many patients take advantage of summer and their vacation days to get a breast augmentation in Delhi, one of the most demanded cosmetic interventions.
It is a cosmetic surgery in Delhi whose objective is to increase the contour and volume of the chest, implanting breast prostheses usually filled with silicone gel.
The intervention is performed under general anesthesia. The plastic surgeon in Delhi will make a small incision and implant the prosthesis under the chest muscle. The operation lasts approximately one hour and requires a one-day hospital admission. When you return home, you have to rest for a few days to avoid infections or to open the incision. Then you have to follow a series of care for a few months (avoid intense physical exercise, wear a bra or compressive belt, take care of the scar, avoid direct exposure to the sun, etc.) and go to periodic reviews.
In spite of being a very safe intervention whenever it is carried out in a specialized clinic that has first-rate professionals and quality health facilities, it is common that doubts arise before a breast augmentation operation.
Before taking the step it is important to choose a good cosmetic surgeon in Delhi that gives you the necessary security and knows how to solve all the doubts you might have about the intervention. Take advantage of a first diagnostic consultation to ask all the questions you might have : how is the operation, if it will hurt a lot, what would be the postoperative period, what risks exist, if it is advisable to perform breast augmentation in summer, what results would it have, etc.
Advantages of a breast augmentation
To undergo a plastic surgery in Delhi it is essential to be in good physical and psychological conditions. You must be realistic about the results. Breast augmentation can help you gain confidence and end your complexes, but it will not change your life.
After a first consultation with the plastic surgeon in Delhi to solve your doubts, you should grant yourself a period of reflection, valuing the advantages that a breast augmentation can offer you:
- Improve the appearance of the chest : A breast augmentation will help to solve an aesthetic problem and achieve a more attractive physical appearance, being able to choose the volume and shape that is desired. You can:
- correct an excessively flat chest,
- correct an imbalance between both breasts,
- achieve a better appearance after pregnancy or weight loss,
- reconstruct the breasts after a mastectomy after overcoming breast cancer or suffering an accident.
- Improve the appearance of the body figure in general : Many women need a larger bust to harmonize their figure, with a more balanced and proportionate appearance. In any case, it is advisable to be guided by the plastic surgeon and the image consultant.
- Gain confidence and end complexes : This intervention will reinforce self-esteem and increase women's confidence due to their new physical appearance. Breast augmentation implies a transformation of the physical appearance and requires being in perfect psychological conditions to assume it. Therefore, this intervention is not recommended in women with psychological instability: low self-esteem due to other problems, depression, eating disorders, dysmorphophobia, etc. Breast augmentation will not change that condition without psychological help.
- Feel younger : A firmer and erect breasts will make the patient feel younger and more attractive, being able to wear more pronounced necklines and clothes that fit much better to the figure.
- Totally safe intervention provided it is performed in a suitable medical environment. Not surprisingly, it is one of the most demanded cosmetic surgery operations. The result is immediate, with a return to the usual routine a few days later.
- Guaranteed implants in case of rupture : When making a breast augmentation, it is important to know that no prosthesis lasts for a lifetime. Quality prostheses such as those used in ilahy (Allergan) offer a lifetime replacement guarantee in case of breakage, early capsular contractures or rejection.
Disadvantages of a breast augmentation
Breast augmentation in Delhi is a surgical intervention, with the possible risks and complications that may involve going through the operating room, but going to a specialized medical center guarantees these complications are greatly reduced:
- Risk of rupture of the breast prosthesis,
- Risk of infections and inflammations around the implant,
- Risk of bleeding and bruising,
- Risk of capsular contracture,
- Discomfort of hospital admission and postoperative.